Licensed in Illinois and able to practice in other states
The following illustrates the included services offered as well as the exceptions processing fees.
- Payday e-mail reminders
- Guaranteed federal, state, and local payroll tax calculations
- Voluntary deductions (retirement plans, insurance premiums, etc.)
- Vacation, sick day and holiday tracking
- Garnishment calculations
- Professional paycheck and pay stub printing
- Direct deposit (no extra charges – your bank may charge a fee, however)
- Pay types: salary, hourly wages, multiple pay rates, OT, double OT, tips, commissions, bonuses, reimbursements, allowances, holidays and more
- Payments to independent contractors
Federal Tax Deposits & Filings:
- E-mail reminders for federal tax deposits and quarterly and annual filings
- Electronic federal tax payments
- 8109 deposit coupon worksheets
- Completed 941, 944, and 940 forms including electronic filing
- W-2s, including electronic filing with SSA at no additional charge
- Federal W-4, I-9 ,and employer registration forms
State Tax Deposits & Filings:
- E-mail reminders for state tax deposits and form filings
- Electronic state tax payments (where available)
- Completed state deposit coupons
- Completed quarterly and annual filing forms
- Electronic state tax form filings (where available)
- State new hire and employer registration forms
- Payroll and tax liability reports
- Payroll check register
- Export to Microsoft Excel
- Integrates with QuickBooks, QuickBooks for Mac, & QuickBooks Online Edition,
- Other software products include: Quicken, Microsoft Money, CCH ProSystemfx Write-Up, and the entire suite of ATX accounting products
Exceptions Processing Fees
Uncollectable funds. If any electronic payment transactions are returned to us due to insufficient or uncollectable funds, the client will be assessed an exceptions processing fee as follows:
$50.00 if we receive the funds by wire transfer by 2:00 PM Pacific Time on the day we notify you.
$200.00 if the shortfall is corrected after the 2:00 PM cutoff.
In the event of an e-payment funding shortfall, the client’s payroll and tax liabilities may not be paid on time or at all, and we will have no liability.
ACH returns for invalid account numbers. If a direct deposit to an employee’s account is returned due to an invalid account number, we will return the funds to your company account for a processing fee of $25.00 per transaction.
Corrected tax returns. If, due to an error in your account setup, you are required to file corrected tax returns, we will prepare these returns for a fee of $200.00 per return. In the event of a calculation or reporting error by us, there is no charge for correcting returns.